3" bore x 14" stroke clevis hydraulic cylinder
$184.00* Wholesale Discount is available for this product if you purchase 4 or more products.
36 in stock
- Applications: Welded Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder.
- Brand Name: Magister Hydraulics
- Tube: High tensile honed cold drawn tube.
- Rod: High tensile ground & polished hard chrome plated rod.
- Gland: Precision threaded gland with wear rings for long life.
- Piston: High tensile steel for heavy duty applications.
- Base ends: Welded steel mounts with bearings.
- Piston seals: Top quality five component compact seals for excellent performance.
- Rod seals: Standard U-cup polyurethane rod seal with inner O-ring, POM-C wear rings and polyurethane wiper.
- Color: Black.
- 3″ bore x 14″ stroke clevis hydraulic cylinder 3500 PSI. Heavy-duty hydraulics, 2-year hassle-free warranty, free ground Continental US shipping. Magister cylinders manufactured using steel piston and steel threaded gland with wear rings for long life. Welded steel clevis ends with screw-on clevis on the rod end, honed cold-drawn tubing, hard chrome plated rod and top quality five component piston seals allow Magister Hydraulics cylinders to work in extreme conditions. Excellent replacement for farming equipment and others.
We provide volume discounts for all our standard cylinders. When purchasing 4-9 ea, 5% discount. When purchasing 10+ ea, 10% discount.
Made in Europe.
If you need assistance to choose a proper hydraulic cylinder replacement, do not hesitate to contact us: