- For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons: To facilitate our Service; To provide the Service on our behalf; To perform Service-related services; To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
HOW TO ORDER
- We offer several options for ordering from Magister Hydraulics for your convenience.
- Our website is designed with an advanced fast and easy search by the product type, bore, stroke, rod for hydraulic cylinders. We stock inventory of our own manufactured Magister Hydraulics cylinders for immediate shipping for your convenience. Our website also features additional hydraulic cylinders and components. Not all products we carry are listed on our website. Call us for additional products or download our catalog.
ORDER BY PHONE
- Call us and our professional staff is ready to help you with your order from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST Monday to Friday (excluding major US holidays).
- International orders may only be placed by phone. This website does not accept online international orders shipped outside the United States except for Canada.
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or American Express by phone or online.
- PayPal accounts are welcome at checkout.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- All orders are shipped FOB Belleville, NJ USA 07109. Orders placed on regular business days (Mon-Fri, excluding major US holidays) before 3:00 pm EST will be processed on the same day. If the order is expedited (Second Day) it will be processed and shipped on the same day if placed before 3:00 pm EST. Otherwise the orders will be processed on the next business day (Mon – Fri, excluding major US holidays). You are responsible for shipping costs. If an item is out of stock, we will inform you of the expected delay. Shipments may not be sent to PO boxes.
- Items less than 150 lbs.: These items are shipped by FedEx. See FedEx map for Ground delivery times from our Belleville, NJ location to your state.
- Items over 150 lbs. or oversize items: These items are shipped by Freight or other LTL carrier. A residential delivery fee will apply to shipments made to residential or rural areas. Residential addresses may also experience some additional delays.
- Local pick up (free of charge) is also available for local patrons. It may be scheduled from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST Monday to Friday (excluding major US holidays). Restrictions apply.
- Damage Claims: If you should receive shipments that are freight damaged or missing due to a broken box, contact a Magister Hydraulics Representative immediately to file a claim.
- If you’re not satisfied with your purchase from Magister Hydraulics, contact us within 30 days for a return goods authorization and further instructions. No returns are accepted without prior authorization, and items must be unused and in their original condition. All packaging and packing materials must be returned. Charges will be incurred by the customer if products must be restored to their original condition at our facility or if accessories or parts are not returned. Ship the merchandise and a copy of the invoice or packing slip freight prepaid via FedEx to:
41 Montgomery Street
Belleville, NJ 07109 USA
Upon receipt, we will provide a replacement product or refund the merchandise price. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Freight charges are not refundable unless the return is due to our error. Special orders and custom products are not returnable. Returns within 30 days will incur a restocking charge up to 30% and returns after 30 days cannot be accepted.
If the product is defective within the warranty period, please contact us immediately so we may assist you.
- Many products available through Magister Hydraulics are warranted by their individual manufacturers.
- Please be aware that disassembling parts will void these warranties and returns found to be due to misuse or misapplication (such as cylinders with bent rods) are not covered. An inspection fee plus shipping and handling will apply for all returns not due to a manufacturing defect.
- Magister Hydraulics does not guarantee or provide engineering advice as to the fitness and purpose of any product for any customer’s application of use. Magister Hydraulics is not responsible for determining the applicability of any product for use, including any product purchased from Magister Hydraulics, under all circumstances and regardless of any presale statements made by our customers as to the anticipated use of any product. It is our customers responsibility to rely solely on its own engineers or retained consultants in regard to whether any product purchased from Magister Hydraulics meets any and all federal, state, or local rule, regulation, standard or need, use and applicability.
- A copy of the warranty, if any, for any item in our printed catalog or on our web site may be obtained, at no charge, upon written request addressed to:
41 Montgomery Street
Belleville, NJ 07109 USA
- All prices are in US dollars and are subject to change without notice but we will advise you regarding any price differences prior to order shipment. We reserve the right to correct any website or catalog printing errors. Mixing of product quantities to obtain volume discounts is permitted only on certain product brands, groups or categories at our discretion. Some credit or charge card purchases are not eligible for additional discounts from catalog pricing.