OUR CORE VALUES ARE:
– Quality product
– Outstanding customer service
– Loyal customers
– Deliver promises
– Flexible approach
WHAT WE DO
At Magister Hydraulics we have all the main essential components for hydraulic cylinders with exceptional attention and precision (from metal processing to assembly and painting). The cylinders are built using a large modern park of equipment (Doosan, Gildemeister, Miller, Fromius) where performed such processes as: turning, milling and welding. Painting is performed on the modern industrial paint equipment which is in accordance with requirements for protective coating. In production we use raw materials such as tubes, chrome plated bars and sealing components directly from industry leading suppliers: Guarnitec group, Benteler AG, Alta S.p.A., Marcegaglia S.p.A.
The technology we use in Magister Hydraulics cylinders is one of the best European practices. Steel piston and steel threaded gland with POM_C nylon glass guide rings and five component compact piston’s seals provide for extra durability and efficiency of the cylinders. This technology provides the cylinders with outstanding durable characteristics in comparison to any regular ductile iron based cylinders. All of our cylinders are put through a 150% maximum pressure test before they go on the shelf. Magister Hydraulics has in stock variety of standard welded double acting hydraulic cylinders with Clevis, Cross Tube and Pin Eye ends.
HOW IT’S DONE
The Company’s Quality Policy is determined by following principles:
- Increase resources of the company to achieve set quality objectives.
- Increase efficiency of our employees to meet quality requirements.
- Compliance and understanding of our customers’ requirements.
- Responsiveness to our customers’ needs and expectations.
- Monitoring the quality of all purchased products used in the manufacture of hydraulic cylinders.
- Continuous training our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management System.
- Development of new and improvement of existing production technologies to establish the highest Quality standards.
- Compliance and continuous improvement of the quality management system based on the international standard ISO 9001:2008.