2" bore x 4" stroke cross tube hydraulic cylinder
$113.00* Wholesale Discount is available for this product if you purchase 4 or more products.
15 in stock
- Applications: Weldeds Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder.
- Tube: High tensile honed cold drawn tube.
- Rod: High tensile ground & polished hard chrome plated rod.
- Gland: Precision threaded gland with wear rings for long life.
- Piston: High tensile steel for heavy duty applications.
- Base ends: High tensile welded steel end mounts.
- Piston seals: Top quality five component compact seals for excellent performance.
- Rod seals: Standard U-cup polyurethane rod seal with inner O-ring, POM-C wear rings and polyurethane wiper.
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty.
- Pressure: 3500 PSI
- Color: Black.
- 2″ bore x 4″ stroke cross tube hydraulic cylinder 3500 PSI. Heavy-duty hydraulics, 2-year warranty, free ground Continental US shipping. Magister cylinders manufactured using steel piston and steel threaded gland with wear rings for long life. Welded cross tube ends, honed cold-drawn tubing, hard chrome plated rod and top quality five component piston seals allow Magister Hydraulics cylinders to work in extreme conditions. Excellent replacement for front end loader.
We provide volume discounts for all our standard cylinders. When purchasing 4-9 ea, 5% discount. When purchasing 10+ ea, 10% discount.
Made in Europe.
If you need assistance to choose a proper hydraulic cylinder replacement, do not hesitate to contact us: