3" bore x 14" stroke ag clevis hydraulic cylinder
$212.00* Wholesale Discount is available for this product if you purchase 4 or more products.
SKU: WBC 3x14
Port Size :
Overall length :
Column Load (LBs) :
Oil Volume (quarts) :
1+ PRICE EA
4+ PRICE EA -5%
10+ PRICE EA -10%
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Applications: Welded Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder.
- Brand Name: Magister Hydraulics
- Tube: High tensile honed cold drawn tube.
- Rod: High tensile ground & polished hard chrome plated rod.
- Gland: Precision threaded gland with wear rings for long life.
- Piston: High tensile steel for heavy duty applications.
- Base ends: Welded steel mounts with bearings.
- Piston seals: Top quality five component compact seals for excellent performance.
- Rod seals: Standard U-cup polyurethane rod seal with inner O-ring, POM-C wear rings and polyurethane wiper.
- Color: Black.
- 3″ bore x 14″ stroke ag clevis hydraulic cylinder 2500 PSI. Heavy-duty hydraulics, 2-year hassle-free warranty, free ground Continental US shipping. Magister cylinders manufactured using steel piston and steel gland with wear rings for long life. Welded steel clevis ends, honed cold-drawn tubing, hard chrome plated rod and top quality piston seals allow Magister Hydraulics cylinders to work in extreme conditions. Agriculture clevis cylinder is a perfect welded alternative of tie rod cylinder. Great replacement for farming equipment and others.
We provide volume discounts for all our standard cylinders. When purchasing 4-9 ea, 5% discount. When purchasing 10+ ea, 10% discount.
Made in Europe.
If you need assistance to choose a proper hydraulic cylinder replacement, do not hesitate to contact us:
One thought on “3″ bore x 14″ stroke ag clevis hydraulic cylinder”
Just what I ordered. Shipping was FAST